I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 149

Workout:
1.  "Wittman"
7 rnds for time:
15 x 55lbs KB swing
15 x 95lbs Power Clean
15 x 24" box jump

3 hr rest

2. For reps:
1min x Burpee Pullups
1min x Wallballs
1min x Box Jumps 24"
1min x 55lbs KB swings

Results:
1.  28m14s
2. 226

Notes:
The first wod was really rough.  Not sure why, but the power cleans took forever.  WOD two was a bit better.  On another note, I dunked a basketball today...cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment