I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 185

Workout:
1. Games WOD #1
10min AMRAP
30 x Double Unders
15 x 75# Snatch

then

2. MMA wrestling

Results:
1. 5 rnds + 30 DUs + 11 Snatch
2. Fun

Other News:
My first Crossfit Open WOD is posted below.  Thanks to John for helping me with the video (and for his great comment at the end of the workout).  As of this posting I am ranked 241 out of 813 in my region and 2,462 in the world (out of 20,000 or so).  You can follow the games by signing up as a spectator at http://games.crossfit.com/
Crossfit Open WOD 1

No comments:

Post a Comment