I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 103

Workout:
1. Surf Session
2. 7 rnds for time:
3 x 185# front squat
7 x L-pullups

Results:
1.  Cold...very, very cold.
2. 6m48s

Notes:
The WOD went pretty well.  Best time posted online was 6:30ish, so I'm pleased.  Granted my L-pullups are pretty weak and a good many of them were probably did not meet game standards.  Still, it was fast, likely because Rebecca was timing me.  Starting my Death Race Simulator tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment