I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 222

Workout:
1.  4 x 5min intervals w/ 3 min rest between

3 hr rest

2.  4 rnds for time:
6 x Wallclimbs
12 x Ring Dips
24 x Double Unders
32 x Squats

Results:
1. N/A
2. 18:41

Notes:
I forgot my watch at home so the intervals turned into "run as fast as you can from on lifeguard tower to another.  I'm guessing it took about 4 minutes.  I rested until recovered.  I really liked the second WOD though.  Wallclimbs kick my ass...but I'm happy with the time.

Other News:
That face has Ring Dips written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment