I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 123

Workout:
Crossfit Total
1RM Back Squat / Shoulder Press / Deadlift

Results:
BS: 375
SP: 185
DL: 445
Total: 1005

Notes:
Big PR!  I'm a little spent from the past couple of days so this was a great easy day WOD before I hit tomorrow with some more Sealfit volume.  BS was a new crossfit PR and DL was a lifetime PR.  For SP I hit 185 which was my old PR, but then failed at 205.  I wouldn't mind getting my BS to 400, SP to 200 and DL to 500 eventually.  Also, I tried my first Ring Handstand Push Up...it wasn't pretty but I got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment