I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 69

Rest Day


Other News:
The final Mudder pictures!
PreMudder Team Einstein

Running between kerosene soaked burning hay bails

Trying to find the best way to run with a tire

A kodak moment in the first of two dozen mud pits

Running through mud...I'm so happy in this picture.

This was not the best way to run with these

Blinding by the flames of the mudder and having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment