I've always wanted to finish an ironman and this year I've finally had the opportunity to train for one. Unfortunately going to an official ironman races is a huge pain in the ass. The timing doesn't work out (I need to do this before restarting clinic rotations in my residency, i.e. July 2016), they would take tons of time in travel (I've got a 14 month old at home) and they are expensive ($1300 registration fee!). So I've decided to set up my own race, the SOLOMAN.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 24

Workout:
1.  20 min AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible), 200m run w/ 30s rest
2. 10 min of Handstand work

Results:
1. 17 rnds
2.  Getting there

Notes:
The running workout was frustrating because of the constant starting and stopping, but I think it went pretty well.  I was lucky enough to have my roommate Joe and his girlfriend Melissa come do the workout with me.  Joe is training for the Tough Mudder on Nov. 20th and based on today's workout I think he's gonna smoke it.  I need to work on my handstand, but it's coming along.

Paleo Score:
0 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment